a) A candidate should have passed GNM or equivalent examination conducted by state nursing council /board and from INC approved institutes.
b) Student should have MNC registration certificate.
c) Student shall be medically fit
a) Apply knowledge from physical, biological and behavioral sciences, medicine, including alternatives systems and nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
b) Provide nursing care based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals and groups.
c) Demonstrates critical thinking skill in making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
d) Provide promotive, preventive, and restorative health services in line with the National Health Policies and programs.
e) Practice Within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
f) Demonstrates skills in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical /community health setting.
g) Demonstrates leadership and managerial skills in clinical /community health settings.
h) Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to improve the quality of care.
i) Demonstrate awareness, interest and contribute towards advancement of self and of the profession.
1. S.S.C examination or equivalent passing certificate.
2. S.S.C examination or equivalent statement of marks.
3. H.S.C or equivalent examination mark list.
4. NEET Mark sheet.
5. Identity card of NEET current year.
6. Bonafide & character certificate from the Head of the Institution Last attended.
7. Leaving certificate from the Institute last attended.
8. Nationality certificate / Valid Indian Passport.
9. Medical fitness certificate (as per DMER Norms).
10. Caste certificate.
11. Caste validity certificate.
12. Non creamy layer certificate.
13. 1st ,2nd,3rd Year GNM Passing Results.
14. Diploma Certificate.
15. Midwifery Certificate.
16. Registration Certificate.
17. Self-addressed envelope.
18. Passport size photograph.